Security and Data Privacy Features
- Physical Security: We are hosted on AWS who provides robust, physical data center security and environmental controls.
- Encryption: We enable encryption of sensitive data both at rest and in transit over public networks.
- Data Ownership: Your data belongs to you. We won't delete data in your account without giving you time to export it.
- Vulnerability Testing: G2 Track undergoes an independent vulnerability audit and penetration testing each year conducted by 3rd party security research companies.
- Database Security: We store customer data in logical multi-tenant database environments on AWS. Unauthorized access is prevented by implementing multi-factor access and data management controls.
- Integrated Services: We use OAuth2, API, and token-based authentication to securely authorize integrated services and do not store your username or password for those services.
Certifications and Compliance
- G2 Crowd, Inc. is self-certified to both the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. See our certification here.